Table of Contents
Not sure where to start? Begin here.
Encyclopedias, dictionaries, maps, stats, and more.
Find books on your topic both here at Midd and beyond.
Discover library databases, journals, and articles.
Created at the time of an event or time period, primary sources may include newspaper and magazine articles, memoirs, letters, and more.
Find textbooks, tutorials, pleasure reading materials, Chinese audiobooks, podcasts, and DVDs.
Art, Movies, DVDs, Music, CDs, and more
Recommended websites, library basics, and citation help.
Welcome Chinese Language School!
- Print: Print either to the Library_Printers or Non_Library_Printer queues, and release your print jobs from any of several different printing stations. Printing prices for Language School students and faculty.
- Reserves: located behind the Circulation Desk.
- Movies: DVDs are located on the shelves facing the library entrance. You can watch with headphones at any of the media viewing stations on the Main Level, near the Research Desk. You can also watch movies in our Group Viewing Rooms, LIB 240 A & B.
- Study at the Library: Find places to study and collaborate in the library. Study rooms are first come, first serve. The library has study carrels reserved for each Language School.
Where to Find...
- Language DVDs, popular books (including graphic novels and Harry Potter), magazines, and dictionaries. (1 on map)
- Research Desk: Consult a librarian. (2 on map)
- Librarian Offices: Knock on our doors any time! (3 on map)
- Language books: Lower level of the library.
- Journals, magazines, and newspapers: Lower level of the library.