Table of Contents
If you're writing a research paper about a topic related to international and global studies, consult this guide for suggestions on where to look for sources, how to evaluate scholarly vs. popular, and how to cite sources.
- Home - New researcher? Start here
- Books - Midcat, NExpress, and Worldcat
- Articles - Suggestions on where to search for peer-reviewed, scholarly journal articles
- Country Information - Background information and profiles for countries
- Reference Sources - Background information from encyclopedias
- Maps - Atlases and digital sources for current and historical maps
- Statistics - Sources for demographic, social, and economic statistics
- Cite It! - Sources to help you cite and manage your references (style manuals, Zotero, etc.)
- More - More resources and research help
Not Sure Where to Start?
These are the most widely-used research databases in international and global studies: