Table of Contents
Photo by Casey Kelbaugh
Not sure where to start? Begin here.
|Guía de investigación
Guía de investigación - Estudios graduados. En español.
Encyclopedias, dictionaries, maps, stats, and more.
Find books on your topic both here at Midd and beyond.
Discover library databases, journals, and articles.
Created at the time of an event or time period, primary sources may include newspaper and magazine articles, memoirs, letters, and more.
Search for DVDs, video, audiobooks, podcasts, music, and online language learning tools.
Dictionaries, textbooks, books, movies, and more.
|Topic and Course Guides
Find specialized guides on Latin American Cultural Studies, The Mexican Revolution (SPAN 301), and Spanish Linguistics.
Learn about additional resources at the library.
Welcome Spanish School!
- Print: Print either to the Library_Printers or Non_Library_Printer queues, and release your print jobs from any of several different printing stations. Printing prices for Language School students and faculty.
- Reserves: located behind the Circulation Desk.
- Movies: DVDs are located on the shelves facing the library entrance. You can watch with headphones at any of the media viewing stations on the Main Level, near the Research Desk. You can also watch movies in our Group Viewing Rooms, LIB 240 A & B.
- Study at the Library: Find places to study and collaborate in the library. Study rooms are first come, first serve. The library has study carrels reserved for each Language School.
Where to Find...
- Language DVDs, popular books (including graphic novels and Harry Potter), magazines, and dictionaries. (1 on map)
- Research Desk: Consult a librarian. (2 on map)
- Librarian Offices: Knock on our doors any time! (3 on map)
- Language books: Lower level of the library.
- Journals, magazines, and newspapers: Lower level of the library.